There are many ways that you can assist us in our mission:
- Sponsor a man while he seeks to build his new life.
- Gas and maintenance of vehicles for transporting the residents to and from work, church, and recovery meetings.
- Compensation for two full-time employees who oversee housing operations, provide accountability to residents, and coordinate our volunteer staff.
- Funding for a new passenger van.
Mentors, Teachers, and Prayer Partners:
- Christian men willing to encourage and support the residents on a personal and individual level.
- Christian men willing to lead Bible studies or classes to teach the residents new life skills.
- People willing to pray for the needs of the residents in the homes, as well as Building Men for Life.
- New or gently used towels and bedding.
- Personal hygiene items such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.
- Cleaning supplies and paper products.
- Household furnishings
- Men’s clothing, new socks, and underwear.